We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Strong knowledge and experience in AWS/cloud environments. Production experience will be preferred.
- You should have the Ability to provision highly available, scalable and secure infra/environments in AWS.
- You Should have Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines for applications through tools like Jenkins, Gitlab, etc.
- We will prefer candidates with Knowledge on security and compliance of Cloud Infrastructure.
- We will prefer candidates who have the Ability to automate provisioning & deployments on AWS. Experience in "Infrastructure as a Code" tools like Terraform.
- Docker Knowledge is Preferred.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevant experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Sound analytical and design skills, learning abilities and flexibility in terms of technologies and programming languages.
- Strong Quality orientation
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time