Business Operations Analyst
Work location: Maryland Heights, MO
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Provides sales execution support focused on SMB (Small to medium size businesses) accounts and activities. Plans and designs business processes/tools and tactics in order to improve and support business in SMB accounts. Utilizes systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective and productive manner. Works under moderate supervision.
Specific activities will include:
- Prospect and grow the SMB contact database
- Develop and present recommendations on effective outreach programs targeted for SMB
- Conduct market research based on SMB customer demographic to profile buying and usage behavior SMBs
- Identify assets to be used for Zone level sales acceleration execution
- Work with Zone Sales Acceleration team on SMB program execution
- Sourcing success stories, case studies and Podcasts and nurturing contact
- Help support Marketing, with Zone assets for Startup HUB and SMB web landing pages
- Assist Zone Sales Acceleration team on effective digital selling strategies
- Assist as partnership liaison for incubators and accelerators
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.