At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsCompany: SISW - Siemens EDA
Job Title: Product Manager, AMS - SW- EDA- 233441Job Location: US - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Product Management, Portfolio & InnovationAbout the role:
We are seeking a Product Manager for Siemens Digital Industries Software. The Siemens Digital Industries Software portfolio enables customers to build a comprehensive digital twin, which blurs the boundaries between virtual and physical, hardware and software, as well as design and manufacturing worlds.
This position is for Siemens Mentor IC (formerly known as Mentor) the leading provider of electronic design automation software that allows customers to develop most cost-effective electronics systems, components and products.
The Siemens Mentor IC product portfolio includes an array of world-class solutions that enable faster time-to-market and increased flexibility for semiconductor companies to realize innovation with first silicon success targeted for Cloud, mobile, HPC and mission critical applications.
A Product Manager is the primary business owner for their product area. Their goal is to maximize the product’s net present value by maximizing the value delivered to well-defined market segments. Doing so requires developing and executing realistic strategies to earn customers’ budgets relative to the competition. This position is for products dedicated to circuit simulation, characterization, and integration in custom design flows. The Product Manager will work as a key part of a cross-functional core team together with R&D and product engineering to deliver overall product success.
A successful Product Manager brings technical expertise, as well as strong business acumen, and customer obsession. Additionally, they have the ability to define products based on customer needs, the desire to have an industry-wide impact, and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company. This position requires excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills. Candidates should have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications and user stories, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets, as well as analyzing costs/benefits of feature selection.
The Product Management role is a broad one. We are looking for product business owners who can scale in perspective from strategic vision development with direct interaction with the senior leadership team, to tactical product development.
This position is for the Analog Mixed-Signal Verification business unit of Siemens Mentor IC.Key Responsibilities:
- Maximize product success as measured by product revenue and adoption
- Define, validate, and prioritize target market requirements, and work directly with customers/partners to identify unmet needs
- Work with development teams to define product roadmap and solutions that meet market requirements and outperform the competition, while minimizing time-to-market
- Develop and execute product campaigns such as product launches and targeted market segment proliferation campaigns
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities, manage risk and escalations, and balance the business and user needs versus technical constraints
- Enable field and sales channel success with effective sales training and support
- Perform competitive analysis and issue internal competitive response bulletins
- Develop high-quality marketing content (e.g., website content, collateral, presentations)
- Support corporate marketing, partnership programs, and application development
- 3 or more of years EDA product/technical marketing, or experience in customer-facing engineering roles. MBA is a strong plus
- Experience in providing tools for semiconductor companies (engineering experience at semiconductor companies is a plus)
- Experience in coordinating product development cycles and software development schedules
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Analytical acumen and proficiency in generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
- Experience in defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new features sets
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Excellent time management, resource management and planning skills
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers of varying technical abilities
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.