At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy within one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We help clients navigate through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations to large scale digital transformation.
We support our global clients in mastering the entrepreneurial and societal challenges of the 21st century. Our focus verticals include manufacturing, automotive and new mobility, smart infrastructure including smart buildings, utilities and MedTech. We are deeply credible within these verticals based on our industrial DNA built over our 173-year history.
*This role can be performed anywhere in the continental United States
*This role requires considerable travel – domestic and periodically international.
Siemens Advanta Consulting seeks to hire a Senior Consultant within our U.S. Digital Consulting practice who will focus on Operational Technology (OT) cybersecurity strategy for our customer across the market. Specifically, the individual will utilize his/her experience and expertise to help clients develop and implement strategy for cybersecurity and risk management. Priorities for this role include strategy and offering development, business development and serving in an expert role as part of an engagement delivery team. This position will report to the VP/Partner of Siemens Advanta U.S. Digital Consulting.
The location in the US is flexible with a preference for major US metropolitan areas (e.g. Atlanta, Orlando, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, NY, Boston, San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, etc.).
- Practice and Offering Development – building and enhancing offerings and associated methods, and promoting the Advanta Consulting brand
- Business Development – leading and supporting business development activities
- Engagement Delivery – serving in an expert role when deployed full-time on client engagements. Partner with senior clients on a peer level and inspire them to envision, design and implement business model transformation strategies. Engagement delivery includes full responsibility and accountability for designing and delivering project modules, workstreams and deliverables; coaching junior team members and supporting their professional development
- Thought Leadership – ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex business and system documentation, to form an industry leading Point of View towards multifaceted problems
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
We are looking for candidates with 5 – 8 years of professional consulting experience and expertise
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science or information systems
- Expert level proficiency in regulatory frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO30001, IEC62443, NERC CIP
- Expert level proficiency in NIST, and MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework
- 3+ years of experience leading penetration testing, application testing, and red team engagements
- 3+ years of Information Technology, with a background in Security and Compliance experience, particularly in risk and cyber (OT) asset management
- 2+ years of management consulting experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technology/development and business partners
- Strong relationship, team building and facilitation skills
- Ability to translate technical/security issues to business users
- Ability to independently influence others to achieve objectives
- This individual will have strong written, communication and interpersonal skills; strong conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills; have an inclusive and collaborative style; and have an impact/implementation orientation and can-do mindset. This individual will demonstrate the vision, business acumen and credibility required to consult senior clients on a peer-to-peer level.
- MBA from a top tier university
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.