Siemens Financial Services, Inc. is looking to develop a new real estate and office design strategy to address multiple locations across the eastern region of the United States. As the business navigates the post COVID-19 work environment, we are looking for someone to help us provide project leadership in identifying the workplace of the future as well leading the implementation phase in conjunction with our internal business partner, Siemens Real Estate (SRE) and an external consultant. Ideal candidate will have previous experience in developing a strategic design through the voice of the employee and driving a successful implementation.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities (necessary to perform job):
- The Lead will be expected to act as the primary point of authority and accountability for the project(s) assigned to be led/owned by SFS. This requires the ability to identify critical internal resources to support the PM effort. This includes the creation of a project plan, including project definition, scope and budgets, and to solicit and synthesize input from colleagues, BU leadership, BU teams, consultants and other key stakeholders.
- Partner with Siemens Real Estate and external consultant to develop scope and approach of overall workplace strategy and implementation. Act as representative for SFS and it’s multiple busines units and functions within the PMO.
- Ability to utilize feedback from key stakeholders and broader employee base to create a work-place vision through feedback sessions and continuous calibration and validation. Working with business partners to help collect and validate data will be essential.
- Create a shared solution across SFS stakeholders focused on the workplace of the future and develop communication, change management and implementation plan.
- Upon approval of strategy, must have ability to move into execution mode to make the work-place vision a reality. This includes partnering with SRE to finalize the real estate solution and developing an SFS focused roadmap and plan.
- Partner with internal communication teams to ensure continued updates are shared with business.
- Connect with leadership team to provide updates and transparency to any issues that we impact key dates.
- Post project implementation the candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing all related real estate topics
Required Qualifications (including education):
- Candidate will be energetic, organized and must have proven ability to manage and synthesize the needs of multiple stakeholder groups.
- Candidate must have a four-year degree with 7-10 years’ experience in successfully developing and leading cross-functional projects focused on driving strategic change and managing to other key KPIs such as budget and on-time delivery.
- Proven ability to drive change through influencing of key stakeholders. As this role will not have a direct team, it is essential that the candidate can form positive partnerships with critical individuals that will be necessary to achieve success.
- Excellent communication skills allowing the candidate to work effectively with all aspects of the organization.
- Strong project management skills while also being able to react to changes and flexibly shift direction when and as needed.
- Experience in developing a real estate and/or work-place solution.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.