At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
PowerPro is the commercially available Low Power Platform with help in Power Analysis and RTL Power Optimization. This role is for a developer position in the R&D team of PowerPro (Power Analysis). As an integral part of the engineering team, you will contribute to the Mentor’s success by helping build/enhance the technology which customers can use for taking decisions while creating Lower Power Solutions.Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Your responsibilities will include driving architecture as well as developing new features for Power Analysis.
- You will be responsible for driving the enhancement to existing functionality in PowerPro.
- You will be responsible for identifying the performance bottlenecks for the flow and propose solutions for fixing them.
- We are looking for a results-oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- Collaborate with the Product Validation team in the development of testing strategies.
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Computer Science / Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 5-8 years of significant experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of C++, STL, Data Structures, Algorithms.
- Understanding of Digital Design using Verilog or VHDL is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk will be a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida but team members are present in different geographies. As part of the role, you’ll get the chance to work with teams in different geographies.
Mentor Graphics Corporation is a world leader in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools business and has been present in India since 1997. We, at Mentor Graphics, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
Find out more about Mentor Graphics at https://www.mentor.com/india/
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time