- As a senior team member, you will contribute to our success by helping customers deploy Mentor’s PV tools efficiently. This is a challenging position that will assist in growing the PV business in India. You and the team will work closely with customers, well as engineering and account teams worldwide.
- Need excellent communication and problem solving skills, program management skills, hands-on and a self-starter, able to work independently, motivate, lead and maintain relationships with Managers and with customers.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Calibre DRC/LVS,DFM, Hercules, PVS, Dracula, Diva, Calibre PERC, Calibre xrc, Star-RC, XACT-3D
- Knowledge/awareness of AMS (Analog and Mixed Signal) flows/tools like Eldo, Questa ADMS and Pyxis is desired
- Knowledge/awareness of PnR (Place & Route) flows/tools like Olympus, SOC encounter, ICC is desired.
- Education: Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics Engineering (min). Masters in VLSI Engineering is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help grow customer satisfaction with Mentor’s PV tools.
- Work with customers with varying design styles and methodologies to architect the most effective technical solutions.
- Should be able to provide expert advice and contribute to technical campaigns in other regions.
- Identify and qualify potential new business opportunities and work the account teams to create an engagement plan.
- Help the account team in growing the business by increasing adoption of Mentor PV technology at customers.
- Recognize and communicate potential business opportunities to assist growth of Mentor’s business
- Work collaboratively with customer support engineers, account and engineering teams to successfully deploy Mentor’s products and services
- Up to 25% travel would be required in this position
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Sales and Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time