Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Create tools, templates and small software to support a smooth forecast process and increase data accuracy. (Financial Analytics)
- Support internal teams in ASP countries with initiatives to improve and standardize processes on the professional side. (Business Analytics)
- Develop professional and technical solutions for standardizing and automate commercial processes. (Business Process Redesign & Automation)
- Improve work efficiency through planning, implementing and testing Robotic solutions for smaller and bigger processes. (Robot Process Automation)
- Set up a compliance and information security concept for automation/ robotic solutions. (Audit)
- Technically analyze and redesign internal processes in order to find out weaknesses in the workflow (technical perspective). (Process Mining)
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Be in the final phase of your Bachelor’s Degree or undertaking a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Information Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Take responsibility for work including the setup of your own project agenda and time schedule. At the same time, be a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment and team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Motivation to be responsible for your own project in a very friendly, supportive and exciting environment is a key factor for us. Furthermore, you fit in our team perfectly, if you are creative, motivated, challenge seeking and solution oriented.
- Expert experiences in an object-oriented programming language such as Java, VBA and Excel (Formulas, Pivot tables, etc.) is a key requirement.
- Advanced Knowledge in UiPath - a robotic process automation software is preferred.
- Robot Process Automation - Experiences in the field of RPA from process implementation point of view is highly beneficial.
- Own knowledge in fields such as Software Architecture, Database architecture and languages, Project Management, Business Administration / Finance / Economics
- Advance Knowledge in Qlik Sense/Tableau etc.
- Experience in SAP is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time