We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do it. A detailed place to learn.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
This Role is Primarily for Chennai Location.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should good understanding of Hands on experience in Cloud, Mobile and Web Apps.
- You must Perform security penetration test / vulnerability assessment of products and solutions.
- You need to Ensure that security team adheres to the defined process for security assessments (VA / PT).
- You have to Understand how various tools and platforms are used for security assessments and suggest / execute improvement plans.
What Qualifies Me?
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 5- 8 years of demonstrable experience in Penetration Testing experience of products and solutions.
- You need to Support team manager in implementing strategic security topics for new business opportunities.
- We need you to Collaborate with development teams, product management and PSS team to:
A) Support fulfilling software security obligations and resolving any relevant issues that may arise.
B) Capture information and plan for critical dependencies for implementation.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time