IT Systems Analyst
This is a permanent role within the IT team at Swords reporting to the IT Manager.
The IT Systems Analyst for the LD Instrument Manufacturing facility in Swords will serve as the single point of contact for all SAP related issues and requests. He/she will be responsible for day to day issues and new change requests for SAP related topics. The incumbent will also support the digitalization strategy by supporting the Data Lake and PowerBI activities. The incumbent will work with the Siemens Healthineers IT team to resolve issues, gather requirements, progress development test and implement changes.
1) Overall site responsible for the management of the SAP Manufacturing solution for the different business units - Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Engineering.
2) Provide SAP support for all areas of SAP in a manufacturing environment. Manage resolution and feedback during priority incidents
3) Provide full implementation support across SAP projects and issues through requirement engineering, documentation, testing, training, go live planning, on-going support & issue resolution
- Provide full implementation support for Data Lake and PowerBI initiatives as well as providing on-going support & issue resolution
- Participate in Project Delivery Team & associated Manufacturing Business Review meetings.
6) Be a key part of the IT team in the support and management of IT Projects and key IT suppliers
7) Incumbent may be a member of several project teams working with Engineering, Finance, Q.A., Production, Material and Continuous Improvement departments.
8) Manage operative demands and service requests according to IT Governance strategy and regulations while aligning with Lean, 6 Sigma and A3 Problem Solving Principles.
9) Be a key part of the IT team in the support the sites digitization strategy and management of IT Projects and key IT suppliers.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for this role:
- Knowledge of IT Applications, databases, Windows OS (servers and client) and hands-on programming/coding experience.
- An excellent working knowledge of VB is a requirement.
- Minimum of 3rd level degree in Computer Science or related IT Business degree
- At least 5 years' experience working on at two SAP modules
- SAP experience and knowledge essential in all modules relating to a manufacturing site. E.g. MM, FIN, WM, MRP, PP, SD, QM
- Experience in Data Lake and the Microsoft PowerBI tool is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal skills are required.
- Proven experience in main IT activities: planning, implementation, information security, and administration, including technical architecture design and technology assessment
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
- Ability to engage and manage senior stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, with ability to follow assignment through to completion with minimal guidance.
- Aptitude for systems level thinking, including development of standard operating procedures.
- Experience in a regulated environment with a core appreciation of FDA regulations is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a multi-national cross-site environment is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in working and managing IT vendors is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Project Management is a distinct advantage.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time