We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Understanding of E-Learning (Sales/Technical/Design) and create the storyboard by conceptualizing the flow of the E-Learning based on its primary target audience.
- You need to Identify relevant technical guides, materials etc and align with product SMEs to create the content based on the scope of E-Learning.
- You have to Provide the content in a sequential manner to the developer.
- You have to Provide a draft version of the speaker text to the developer which will be made into voice over audio.
- You should provide input in terms of what would be the key on screen texts to highlight key points in the E-Learning
- You are supposed to Provide support in arranging for required infrastructure for E-Learning developer to capture screenshots, video simulations etc
- You need to Perform first level review of the E-Learning in an agile method during the development process for technical content, flow of voice over / pronunciations, accuracy and overall presentation of the on screen text before a final review by PM/SMEs .
- You will be Responsible for Maintaining the final version of the E-Learning in the E-Learning Repository.
- What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 2 - 5 Years of Relevant experience as Instructional Designer into E- Learning space.
- Good command over English language.
- You should have the Ability to comprehend and translate technical content into E-Learnings
- You need to have Understanding of the agile E-Learning development process
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time