Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head Of Sales located in Gauteng to manage our sales workforce and ensure implementation of a sales and customer strategy for the organisation.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Defines the structure (manpower, coverage, business partners, alternative channels) of the sales team to address the various customer segments
- Defines and budget plans and sets and monitors achievement of respective targets for Southern Africa, the various countries and by Sales person and by business line
- Acts as ultimate point of escalation to solve mission critical issues and problems related to our customers and the interaction they have with our company to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Heads overall assigned sales organization and leads all related issues to ensure implementation of sales strategy, policies and guidelines, in line with the overall business strategy of the assigned organizational unit
- Defines the sales strategy together with input from internal stakeholder
- Understands the Healthcare market in South Africa as well as the different segments that Healthcare addresses
- Defines key markets and supports definition and identification of key customers in the assigned area of responsibility
- Drives and monitors key market development programs and draws business conclusions and actions from this information
- Ensures effective sales setup capitalizing synergies in collaboration within and across Siemens Healthineers units (i.e. aligned setups, aligned processes, aligned incentive schemes, etc.)
- Ensures an effective sales organization and infrastructure to foster cooperation with other parts of the value chain (i.e. Marketing & Communication, Product Management, etc.)
- Is the owner of the data within the sales funnel and is responsible to ensure that it is accurate and up to date at all times
- Motivates the sales teams towards the goal of “one sales team” and ensures diversity and personal development of each member
· Should know the healthcare market in South Africa
· Must have sales experience
· Should come with a strong track record of having delivered on goals
· Must have good people management experience and a track record
· Must have experience in working with indirect channels
· Experience in building a team and managing change would be an advantage
· Additional experience and insight into the role from other firms would be an advantage
· Individual to be driven, highly motivated and with high interpersonal skills
· Operational, hands on, lead by example and coaching are all points that would describe this individual
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work and our culture promotes innovation. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time