We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Chennai team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Strong knowledge in developing test automation scripts for Web applications .
- You should have Sound knowledge of Software Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, SAFe etc .
- Minimum 1 year of strong knowledge in test script development using Robot Framework or Selenium.
- You should have Working knowledge in Microsoft SQL .
- You should have Experience in Manual testing and Testing Process .
- We will prefer someone with API Testing Experience.
- Knowledge on Python/Typescript will be an added advantage.
- We will prefer candidates with ISTQB certification.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech / M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 2 - 3 Years of Relevant experience as an Automation Tester.
- You should have the Ability to analyze and understand the technical requirements .
- You should be able to Conceptualize, Design and develop test automation scripts for Web application .
- Desired Candidate should have the Skills to collaborate with all global partners .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time