What part will you play?
- In your new role, you act as EHS-role model that promotes a zero harm and environmental responsible culture within our global Customer Service (CS) organization
- You monitor compliance topics with milestones and the budget for projects in warranty phase
- You develop with the functional offer team complex offers in terms of technical requirements and contractual challenges until the presentation to Business Unit-Management to release
- You manage project relevant suppliers including the claim process and documentation of all claims
- The establishment of global standards to bring CS long term service projects to the next level is one of your tasks
- You are responsible for the active coaching and mentoring of CS regional Project Manager´s in establishing long term service projects and monitor the respective offer and order execution activities
- The basis of your success is an engineering degree e.g. in electrical or mechanical engineering
- You have longterm experience in project management with focus on service projects. A PM@Siemens certification (min. PM3 / IPMA Level C or comparable) would be advantageous.
- You have knowledge of MV equipment & Power Electronics (e.g. E-Charger)
- You have good German- and fluent English knowledge and the willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- Finally, you have a customer service orientation and strong communication skills, the ability to think and lead strategically as well as advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time