Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities.
The marketing specialist will support the product marketing manager with creation and delivery of product marketing programs and sales support tools. This role will collaborate with marketing communications, sales enablement and product management to execute the marketing plan. This role will support promoting solutions for sensors, smart thermostats, meters, pneumatics and driving campaigns for healthy and productive rooms and energy efficiency.
- Creates marketing assets (literature, presentations, videos, etc.) used to educate channel partners and end users working with staff from other departments and/or agencies.
- Coordinates product photo shoots as needed to support new launches.
- Maintains content posted on websites and sales applications as needed
- Coordinates webinar events and supports communications
- Monitors the market and identifies creative opportunities to effectively promote solutions and products.
- Supports trade show and event planning as needed.
- Adheres to marketing plan within budget.
- Prepares performance reports on marketing program results.
- Understands channel sales process to support creation of channel sales tools as needed through the customer journey.
- Supports ad hoc marketing programs as identified by the business to achieve customer specific or product specific objectives (partner marketing on-boarding, sales playbooks, etc.)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- 1+ years of B2B product marketing experience is required. Industrial or technical marketing experience highly desired.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Understanding of literature development and creative production with agencies.
- Knowledge of video production required and video editing skills a plus.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills. Knows how to prioritize effectively to achieve the best outcome.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with digital marketing best practices.
- Possesses a creative mindset to promote competitive differentiation – knows how to translate benefits and outcomes from product features and solutions.
- Channel partner marketing experience a plus.
- Strong team building skills to foster productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent communicator and presenter.
- Experience/knowledge of HVAC market a plus.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.