Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our EMEA team in Italy as Product Sales Expert Marketing & Field POC Cardiac.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on commercial/sales expert to join our fast-growing and powerful team. This is a varied and dynamic role driving the rapid adoption of an evolutionary new platform in the field of POC Cardiac. Based in Italy, the position reports directly to the POC Portfolio Solutions Manager and will collaborate with corporate, POC Cardiac Marketing team, Boston MA USA.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop annual sales plan and consistently execute at or above expectation, both revenue and profitability
- You will have key account management expertise with the ability to retain long-term relationships
- You will engage, instruct and transmit the value of PoC Cardiac platform to clinician, physician, laboratory manager, nurse, administrators, and the broader healthcare and governmental community, particularly fostering sincere and winning MOH relationships (tenders etc.)
- You will collaborate with Italy’s POC Cardiac Marketing team to design and develop all support material for internal (sales, clinical and marketing), as well as, targeting external customers (clinician, physician, laboratorian, nurse, administrator, and allied health professional), including all marketing collateral, slide presentations, for tender purposes, etc. needed for inspirational sales training and compelling promotional activities.
- You’ll monitor competitor’s activities, prepare sales support documentation and distribute to sales trainings, second and third level of customer trainings. You will actively participate regional sales training & national sales meetings.
- You additionally contribute to the tender documentation preparation supporting the field organization and internal functions involved.
- You will establish relationships with KOL and other important stake holders; identify and capture insights from clinicians/physicians and national healthcare systems to drive product awareness and adoption – establish champions for our leading brand/product
- You will support marketing with the development of materials to be used in the explanation/selling of medical education for clinicians, nurses and technicians together with the senior clinical marketing manager
- You will support the development of pre and post CE marketing evaluations to further demonstrate the product’s utility and superiority, specific to Italy
- You will analyze effectiveness of promotional programs through sales trends, market share and other key metrics, and determine the ROI of these programs. Particularly focused on taking advantage of POC segments: In-hospital, ED, EMS/pre-hospital, GP, outpatient/cardiology office, satellite laboratory, private and public and the trend of consolidation of laboratories in-country, private and public
- You will monitor, report and create and lead counter competitor activities as well as similar emerging technologies
- You will establish ongoing communication, collaboration and commercial cooperation not only within POC, but also across Lab Diagnostics – Siemens Healthineers “Diamond of Care”; providing exceptional sales innovation, energy and support, always prepared for portfolio selling opportunities – seizing the popular global brand of SHS
· You will identify, lead, manage, and motivate business partners/distributors when and where appropriate to achieve commercial goals/objectives
- You will participate in International conferences/congresses, organize scientific symposia and advisory groups
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have a Degree in scientific studies or equivalent, a Ph.D. and post graduate studies are appreciated
· You have Minimum 10+ years IVD with POC experience
· You have In depth knowledge of the Italian market and confident connection to relevant key opinion leaders is essential to be successful in this coveted role
- You are a POC expert, ‘personalized medicine’, involving CVD biomarkers: hs-cTn, BNP/NT-proBNP, D-dimer, ST2, PCT and other expected pipeline immunoassays: diagnosis, risk stratification, prognosis, and monitoring
Your attributes and skills:
- You have high level EQ. You’re a Team player with strong interpersonal and result orientation skills, able to inspire and understand others to achieve common goals/objectives
- You have an highest level of business ethics
- You have an excellent Italian and a Fluent English Knowledge
- A passion for technology and innovation. Embracing evolutionary opportunities in healthcare, such as chest pain assessment pathways in the ED setting
- You are capable of working independently and functioning as part of an integrated team
- You have strong business Acumen, communication and presentation skills
- You are Comfortable in a domestic and international environment with first-hand experience and demonstrated success
- Your position may require up to 75% travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time