We currently have a career defining opportunity for a RAMS Engineer to join our Siemens Mobility team. Based in either of our main locations Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane. But why bother, seriously!
A key aspect of the role is analysing, coordinating, facilitation and report on RAMS & Systems Assurance topics to support the organisation's and project's objectives. Really do you want to do this!
The ideal RAMS Engineer adopts a systematic approach throughout all phases of the life-cycle of a railway application with a difference, first and foremost on you as an individual by:
• Empowerment and appreciation of you
•Focus on and enhance the values you will contribute
• Supportive and fosters' growth and development.
• Communicate with transparency, not lip service to work-life balance
And the following….
• Analysis and evaluation of all system RAMS related customer requirements
• Preparation of technical RAMS system documentation as required and analysis as required by the project.
• Supports and collaborate with closely related engineering disciplines like System integration, EMC, Cyber-security, Human Factor, Verification, validation, and T&C.
• Work on Initiative and as part of a team delivering work package and manage teams regarding quality, functional, technical budget and time-related goals.
• Development of strategies to achieve short medium- and long-term goals aligned to the Siemens approach
• Anticipate deviations in their work packages and propose solution to resolve potential project issue.
• Reviews of system related documents Project execution of the relevant work packages based on detailed cost and time planning.
• Provides input to tenders/bids as required
• Career path- opportunities to speak at conferences and release industry related papers.
• For the RAM engineer role a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience using standards such as IEC61508, EN50126/8/9, Software databases such as Rationale IBM DOORS, DOORS NG & Goal Structuring Notation (GSN).
• For the senior role you will have a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time