The Business Unit Factory Automation offers a wide range of products and systems for integrated automation solutions in all verticals with discrete manufacturing systems. The basis of its business is the SIMATIC S7 PLC family. Further core components are human machine interfaces SIMATIC HMI, industrial PCs SIMATIC IPC, motion control system SIMOTION, highly innovative digital automation solutions based on AI and Edge Computing and add-on products like SIPLUS for special environmental conditions. Customized products and systems complement the offer. Across the entire portfolio “Totally Integrated Automation” (TIA) guarantees the optimal interplay of all products and systems. For customers this is key to continuous growth in productivity and sustainable competitiveness.
The OEM market of production machines is served by specialized vertical sales and application centers which cover all requirements from concept design to implementation based on Totally Integrated Automation. Also, concepts and standards based on TIA are developed for production line builders and end customers in the automotive industry.
The implementation of these concepts and standards to turnkey production lines and logistic facilities – from planning through realization to service – complete the offering.
DI FA shapes as world market leader the automation with its unique portfolio and is the undisputed trendsetter through leadership in innovation.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop marketing and promotion plan for a whole FY based on the strategy. Choose of the most suitable marketing promotion type regarding different products and branches. Monitoring of all promotion activities that they will be executing as planned, within budget and with high quality.
- Understand clearly BU strategy, business plan, marketing plan, policies and guidelines. Keep close contact to HQ for overall theme and message to guarantee one message.
- Organize and on-site support of marketing promotion activities, e.g. new product launch, branch forum, external workshop/seminar/road show, customer delegation to Germany, trade fair and general fair etc.
- Take lead integrated digital campaign and support our digital customer journey. Be familiar with social media operation and know-how of MarTech.
- Generate quarterly newsletter, support management speech content preparation and Town Hall Meeting etc. internal communication.
- Support customer reference video/article etc. content marketing.
- Support PR colleague for media activities including the content preparation e.g. press conference, media salon etc.
- Translate marketing daily document and generate quarterly marketing report.
- Support demo logistic.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in marketing, communications, or automation.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience is required.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills in both Chinese and English.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Good cooperation skill, teamwork spirit.
- Passionate with new things and proactively engage in team initiatives.
- Travel activates is required.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time