Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as InVitro Area Service Manager (Inland) located in Gauteng to manage the LD & POC technical and application support teams in our service organisation
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the overview, recourse development and executive required headcount calculations related to the install-base development and budget frame in accordance with the basic conditions provided by the Service Head and InVitro CS Lead
- Ensure the highest technical, application, operational and financial performance on equipment services, repairs and maintenance, upgrades, updates on InVitro LD and POC medical devices according to design technical specifications
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction including profitability (service KPI over total revenue_ within the framework of Siemens Healthineers’ customer service business in the area/region assigned
- Maintain customer-centricity by being the “One face to the Customer” and act as a “Customer Care Manager” in area/region assigned, ensuring that all customer requirements and service promises are met. You will manage customers and provide site-specific support to the field force in any technical and application related issues ensuring better service experience
- Contract performance management, ensuring agreed service obligations and expectations with customers are met
- Ensure service data accuracy and quality reporting, including field insight into customer needs, KPI’s service notifications, equipment performance issues, and known technical and application errors as well as provision of technical and application capacity, know-how and experience for trouble shooting and problem-fix or resolution
- Implement technical and applications product guidelines, operational guidelines, and service delivery processes as well as Siemens Remote Services (SRS), Teamplay Fleet, PEPConnect among other digital platforms and solutions to meet operational KPIs/targets
- Ensure extensive sales support to the local Product sales organisation. Support with technical solutions, applications services, knowledge transfer during sales offers, demonstrations and installations
- Ensure smooth and effective communication across the organisation for customers and key accounts. Collaborate with Product Managers, Account Executives, Service Operations (CCC), Team Leaders and Business Support.
- Hire, develop, train and coach CSEs and Apps. Hold leadership and disciplinary responsibility for the staff assigned
· Customer satisfaction
· Service KPI
· Total revenue
· People leadership, coaching and development
· Stakeholder management
· Operational KPIs
Your qualifications and experience:
· Either National Diploma in either Engineering (e.g. Clinical/Biomedical), Biomedical Technology, Medical Technology or similar
· Minimum of 4 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role
· Professional engineering/healthcare membership registration is nice to have
· A Business Management qualification will be advantageous
Good to know: You must be available on short notice to travel country-wide and to Africa due to operational requirements and on long term projects as well as travel outside of the region to assist nationally
What else do you need to know?
· You need to have a valid passport
· You need to have a valid South African driver’s license.
· You must not have restrictions to travel within SADC and abroad.
· You must be a South African National preferably from a previously disadvantaged group.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work and our culture promotes innovation. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time