Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring world class positioning of Digital Health products and services towards the market
- You will develop the global marketing strategy for Digital Health including external and internal communication as well as go-to market strategies
- You will ensure growing Digital Health revenue targets through a holistic omni channel data driven customer engagement and the creation of new successful business models
- You will be responsible for training and steering the global Sales force and ensure a strong collaboration across the entire global Sales team
- You will be responsible for data-driven competition analysis
- You will identify relevant cross-company sales potential for digital solutions and tailor content to C-level audience
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in Business, Economics, Natural Sciences, Engineering or comparable
- You have many years of experience in Marketing and operational Sales
- You have a deep understanding of the market for Digital Healthcare Products and Services
- You have proven experience to lead and develop a global team
- You have proven ability to work in a matrix organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have strategic skills to develop the Sales and Marketing strategy for Digital Health products and services
- You are an inspiring and authentic leader to further develop the global Sales and Marketing organization
- Today is about tomorrow: You are able to develop the relevant sales teams beyond your organization to become digital champions
- You are willing and able to engage the entire Siemens Healthineers team in Digital Mindset
- You have collaboration and influencing skills to identify x-selling opportunities with Product Lines, Regions, Zones and Countries
- You are willing to go on business trips
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time