We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.Areas of Responsibilty:
- Ensures implementation and continuously improve the supplier quality part of the Integrated Management System (IMS) for the SQM community. Guarantees consistency with overall supplier quality strategy and respective local regulations.
- Plans, implements supply risk assessments and follows up the supplier audit program and supplier pre assessments.
- Drives continuous improvement with management and lessons learned across assigned SQM organizational units.
- Ensures and controls implementation of prevention oriented SQM related methods and risk management in supplier related processes, projects and products (8D, RCA, APQP, FMEA).
- Implements communication strategy and plan to ensure understanding for specific supplier quality topics of the assigned org units.
- Collaborates with and uses the SQM-network and cross-functional resources within the organization (R&D, Procurement, QM…).
Experience required - 6-10 Years
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time