Controlling expert with IT background (SQL skills)
About the role
Do you have strong analytical mindset and ambitions
to combine your solid controlling experience with top-innovative BI
technologies? Are you communicative, creative and motivated to improve
processes? Can you imagine yourself working in a flexible and changing
IF you say “YES”, then this is the right place where you should continue your career!
In the role of Controlling Expert with IT background you’ll become a part of international project team, which is running global financial toolset based on SAP-cloud.
What will you do?
You will act as project lead support and consultant for controlling- and finance-related topics for international IT team. In this role your main tasks will be:
· Verify requirements with internal Siemens-customers
· If necessary, coordinate it with Corporate Finance or other relevant teams
· Specify the tasks to developers
· Assure the output quality, e.g.:
· Check quality of financial KPIs, compare with official reporting
· In case of inconsistencies, being able to find out the root cause from both finance and technical perspective, including high-level checking of SQL-code
· Support customer acceptance and assure stabilization phase
What should you offer as a suitable candidate?
- at least 3-5 years of Business Controlling experience
- experience with SAP R3 (FI/CO/SD/MM)
- SQL basics (ability to understand the code, make “select” statements). Developer skills not required, but very much appreciated
- SAP Cloud understanding – as a big advantage
- education in economics or accounting (university or high school)
- English language, at least at B2+ level; communicative German - as advantage
- advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables and formulas are must)
- growth mindset with strong analytical abilities
- motivation and ability to work agile and independently with minimal supervision
We also offer
- yearly bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- Cafeteria budget of 24,000 CZK per year, which you can use for your free time activities or take up to 8 days of extra holidays, pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- relocation package to Prague or Ostrava
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
We will grant you proper training, support a we will help you to grow professionally.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time