The Business Unit Digital Grid (BU) is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Inside this Unit, we are currently looking for a business oriented Senior Project Manager (SPM) to be hired with a permanent contract, based in our Headquarter in Milan.
What are my responsibilities?
- Secure Project Profit Pools
- Profit and Loss of assigned Project ensuring excellent performance and improvements
- Secure excellent customer relationship and happiness while looking after Siemens interests
- Implement and execute our Project Management Program “PM@SIEMENS”
- Handle all project partners fulfilling all applicable compliance rules and meeting project targets
- Coordinate and align with our Engineering Department to ensure the Quality Excellence during the whole execution phase and improve our Cost position
- Implement our Zero Harm Culture with a deep control of all the Health, Safety and Environmental aspects
- Ensure a project reporting for an effective internal visibility of the project status during execution phase (E.g. Project Reviews, Financials forecasting, Technical Alignment)
What you will do in the short term?
- You will be assigned as SPM to our worldwide projects for the supply of protection & controls system and/or SCADA following all the execution phases: order opening and clarification, engineering, development, purchasing, construction, installation, and commissioning
- You will lead a Consortium a sophisticated Companies to ensure the delivery of an extended scope (i.e. a Turnkey High Voltage Substation including the Civil Works)
- You will secure the happiness of our Key Customer within the Energy Automation business managing one of the most important projects for this account
- You will collaborate with the BU to ensure an accurate and effective project setup
- You will work together with our engineering and technicians to meet the customer requirements, deadlines and secure the Project Profit Pools
- You will interface also with our procurement and logistics to select the best suppliers in terms of prices, quality and delivery
- You will lead all partners to ensure or improve the profitability of the assigned projects
- You will implement and develop a business and customer oriented project management culture inside our organization
And in the middle term?
- You will become the leading Senior Project Manager within our Organization for our main Frame Contract Project over the next four years
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least 10 years of Project experience (e.g. PM@SIEMENS Certification Level), data management and SAP environment (or another CRM)
- Proof seniority in managing Level B or C Projects within a Consortium with a Leading role
- Experience with electrical industry, utilities, or electrical infrastructure markets
- Extensive Experience with Italian Public Customers
- Degree or diploma qualified in engineering (preferred in Electrical engineering)
- Good Knowledge of Logistics and Export Control Processes
- Intercultural experience and team building skills
- Ability and flexibility to adjust and thrive in environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- Result orientation - Assertiveness - - Customer orientation - Leadership skills
- Proficient business language skills in Italian and English
Our world is in a continuous evolution, and we always think about the next. Start your career in Siemens, you could support us in building the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to make a difference. Do you want to change the future every day? Apply to us and join in our team.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#leader Contacts
For further information or questions you can contact:
Talent AcquisitionVia Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time