This position is located at Siemens, Roebuck, SC
2nd Shift Material Handler
Support the movement of freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading and unloading items onto trucks, shelves or pallets.
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial trucks, hand truck).
- Keeps lines filled and clears drop zones.
- Pulls packaged and palletized parts from Front Line for shipment.
- Conduct cycle counts as needed.
- Responsible to accommodate requests of Fabrication Production personnel.
- Works with machine operators to stage and set up material.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, work area and back yard shipping area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Currently serving in a Material Handler a plus.
- Must have good attendance points (internal and contingent worker employees).
- Required to complete Forklift Certification.
- High School Diploma/GED
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.