In an increasingly unpredictable world, where disruption to traditional business models is the new normal, the quality, diversity and adaptability of our leaders are game changers. In Siemens, we recognize that as business models change, so must our approaches to how we grow, develop and place our leaders now and in the future. Our sustainable and shared future depends upon it. Digitalization is disrupting many traditional HR habits and processes and traditional talent management practices are no longer fit for purpose.
In Human Resources- People and Leadership (PL), we are the heart of shaping and responding to these challenges for Siemens. Together with our global and regional leadership, managers and employees alike, we are re-inventing the way careers, performance management and leadership development are lived in Siemens. We are making real what matters now.
As a Talent Partner in the US PL you will lead all our activities across the businesses you support and be a visible and bold advocate of our People and Leadership principles, portfolio and strategy. You are curious, inclusive and committed to in finding, accompanying and placing the future game changing leaders for Siemens in the Americas. You will be a trusted advisor and valued source of expertise for the HR Business Partner and Business teams for the US Operating Company you support.
In Detail, as the Talent Partner you will:
- Partner with HR Business Leaders to enable the business to make informed decisions about people that have potential for bigger roles with broader scope. Identify opportunities to mitigate bias in selection processes, stimulate investment in talent
- Identify and monitor critical leadership roles within the business, validate fit of talents in succession, and identify development options to close capability gaps.
- Analyze and incorporate Talent data to identify trends and develop persuasive recommendations for the way forward.
- Coach and guide talents in finding appropriate development measures and providing realistic career options within the various Siemens businesses, globally.
- Drive Growth Culture within the business leveraging all partners in various HR functions.
- Partner with the AM PL Solutions Manager on strategic programs such as talent summits, leadership development programs, and activities related to succession planning
- Build connections and relationships with other Expert Teams to support the OneHR vision of collaboration and expertise.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years in Talent Management, HR Business Partner, HR Consulting, or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Candidates with a combination of education (an Associate's Degree is a minimum requirement) and related experience will be considered.
- Ability to be an influencer who can drive cultural shifts by developing a coalition of allies across the organization.
- Driven by curiosity, empathy and purpose of work.
- Relationships with talents/ people with potential, their leaders and Top Management Levels.
- Seeking and elevating non-traditional talent.
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and consulting employees on topics related to career development with a dedicated focus on employee experience.
- Excellent collaboration skills working in a complex ecosystem.
- Advanced skills in analytical thinking and leading collaborative decision making.
- Demonstrated track record in supporting and advising HR professionals in a mature, global organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and focusing on the most high impact work.
Travel – 10-20%
If you would like to be part of the team shaping the future of work and leadership at Siemens, we would like to hear from you!
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.