- As a systems integrator, you will participate in ensuring passenger safety and comfort.
- Compiling specifications/definitions for the functionality requirements of drive components and the bogie-drive system interface
- With the help of multi-points and dynamic simulations, you will optimise the bogie and drive from the perspective of the system as a whole.
- Together with other expert departments (e.g. those whose focus is on articulated cars, cabling, etc.), you will collaborate on defining appropriate interfaces for the bogie-drive system.
- Support of approving vehicles in the areas related to bogies and drives
- Planning of appropriate type tests – bogies and drives, including collaboration with approval authorities
- Compiling testing specifications and supporting testing
- Planning your work and assigned tasks according to the required deadline and costs, including controlling of the entrusted budget
- Reporting and presentation of results to the management of projects and Engineering
- University degree in a technical field, ideally in engineering
- Experience with systems engineering/systems theory
- Experience with multi-points and dynamic simulations (Simpack, Adams) in the rail-technology or automotive area
- Elementary programming in C/C++, etc., knowledge of the Matlab tool
- Excellent knowledge of English or German (even elementary German with excellent English is a significant plus)
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, analytical thinking
- Elementary project management (planning assigned tasks as to costs and deadlines) is a plus
- Experience with interacting subsystems in the area of rolling stock, ideally with the bogie, is a plus
- Knowledge of rail standards, e.g. EN 14363 and EN 12299, is a plus
- A hiring bonus of CZK 50,000
- Making a personal contribution to the creation of innovative types of vehicles in a team of knowledgeable creators
- Responsibility for the comfort and safety of passengers in our vehicles
- International projects and environment
- Everyday use of a foreign language and business trips abroad
- A friendly team of enthusiasts for vehicles and joint leisure-time activities
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time