The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support for the Global Head of R&D for Polarion, their assigned managers and employees. They are the single point of contact for the administrative needs of their assigned internal customers and they also provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and collaboration. The admin assistant must effectively and successfully respond to unique situations and prioritize issues. They will demonstrate a high level of customer service, professionalism, and confidentiality in all communications. They will be tasked with establishing and maintain effective and professional, yet cooperative, relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside stakeholders.
- Coordinate meetings and schedules. Proactively adjust schedules and keep internal customers aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis. Meetings will frequently involve participants and locations across multiple time zones.
- Answer and place phone calls, and manage in- and outbound correspondence, including distribution of meal vouchers. Monitor all information flow, including maintaining paper and electronic files.
- Set up new suppliers, process purchase orders, ensure invoices are booked in the correct accounting period, and are paid on time.
- Assist in the onboarding and offboarding of staff, by managing their enrollment in benefit programs and managing the distribution and collection of phones, Amex cards, etc.
- Ensuring that kitchen and office supplies are properly stocked.
- Act as liaison to the Export Control team.
- Monitor and track the operation of certain internal workflows and drive them to completion.
- Book and update travel arrangements, including transportation and lodging. Assist in preparing and tracking expense reports and necessary documentation for reimbursing travel and reconciling credit card charges.
- Continuously develop and communicate best practices within both formal and informal networks. Responsible for the Polarion R&D distribution lists, working with other administrative assistants and their assigned segments.
- Create solid working relationships with other admin staff both inside and outside of Siemens. Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information appropriately, and work effectively and efficiently.
- Other Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role or equivalent
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong customer service skills, strong work ethic and meticulous attention to details
- Diplomatic and ability to establish rapport easily
- PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Instant Messaging
Why Siemens Polarion?
- Stable international company (working with people around the world)
- English speaking environment
- Flexible working environment (flexi time, working from home)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time