Project Team Assistant ( 12 Months engagement at Siemens Digital Grid) - Cairo, Egypt
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (Digital Gird) is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure, Digital Gird offers utilities and the industry the portfolio they need. This includes facilities and systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level, smart grid and energy automation solutions, power supply for industrial plants, and high-voltage transmission systems.
For our SI-DG setup in Egypt we are looking for a Project Team Assistant to support the Project Team Leader and the Project Managers and helps the team to be overall more efficient. Project Team Assistants will be will organized, motivated team player to work with our branch team. Reporting to the Project manager, the Project Team Assistant will be to provide support to a busy Project team with, administration, documentation, scheduling, maintaining calendars, financial expense support, coordination of meetings and conferences, minute taking and working on special projects and also answer non-routine correspondence and assemble confidential and sensitive information.
Also, the Project Team Assistants will deal with a diverse group of visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization as well as supporting and driving local initiatives.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Support project manager in project execution
- Collaborate in several projects in parallel and take full responsibility for delegated tasks
- Prepare documentation and letters, e.g. proof reading, printing, file compiling
- Substitute project manager during absence
- Organize logistics for meetings, e.g. invitations, room and hotel booking, minutes of meeting etc.
- Handle correspondence with customer including structure archiving of relevant documents
- Completes miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned and communicates status in the format agreed upon by manager
- Leverage their knowledge of standard office practice and procedures to be able to process various types of paperwork associated with office support
- Review and update assigned calendars, including creating, accepting, or declining appointments, and identifying/resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process travel expenses for manager.
Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!?
- Seven plus years administrative assistant experience in a corporate setting.
- Outstanding work ethic, professional attitude & strong communication skills (verbal/written).
- Advanced working knowledge of computer applications, including functions of MS Office (Outlook, Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Self-directed; comfortable with working with manager who is based in a different location.
- Prioritization skill and time management
- Delegation and escalation skill
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time