Logistic and Store Controller- Kuwait City
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Join our Team in Kuwait as Logistic and Store Controller and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Maintain and control records of store management system.
- Provide reports to management on regular basis about the stock.
- Ensure proper coordination with execution team regarding tools and equipment requirement.
- Coordinate with Siemens Germany on the shipping documents (verifications, requirements etc.).
- Handling and follow up with custom clearance agents regarding our shipments.
- Ensure smooth custom clearance process and delivery in time.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification from reputable University or College
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in logistics and store management.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (German and Arabic is a plus).
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and Competence Management.
- Strong Operating IT systems to manage timings, costs, and
- Advanced Leadership skills shaped by an outstanding communication, influencing skills
- Fast learner, efficient, motivated, dynamic, respectful, and resilient.
- Strategically oriented, Highly motivated, agile and technically minded leader.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Business Co. For Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Contracting WLL
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time