Mission: Implements IT policies and defines IT guidelines, by defining targets, resources and processes for ARE462S
* Guides implementation and/or administration of IT policies, guidelines, programs and standards.
* Manages completion of unit´s budget planning and IT related reporting.
* Decides and allocates financial and personnel resources.
* Acts as advisor to the business accountable management of the unit or country, in all IT related issues.
* Sets up and monitors unit or country-related IT projects, and ensures quality standards for IT operations and processes.
* Initiates improvements and ensures appropriate workflow environment.
* Liases with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients) in contractual matters, related to IT services, within given authority levels.
* Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Clarifies cases as an escalation point.
* Keeps abreast of industry and legal trends.
* Manages other IT Managers or a dedicated team of IT professionals and/or IT operations team(s)..
* Japanese as mother tong or equivalent level
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time