- Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Responsible for Designing & implementing cloud & On-Premise infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available for our product and engineering solutions.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- You will be responsible for Administrating and troubleshooting cloud and on-premise servers based on Linux & windows.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Provisioning, configuration and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code using terraform and cloud formation scripts.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and do regular optimization
- Setting complete CI/CD infrastructure & system for application testing and deployment.
- Supporting development team & product management team for evaluating & implementing the new services/components/COTS solutions
- Collaborating with globally located teams.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- We need an engineering graduate - B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent with 6-8 years of experience in design and development.
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid knowledge of networking and Linux administration
- Having AWS associated Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
- You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
- Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
- You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- You must have Effective verbal and written communication skills
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time