MindSphere is the top tier Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) as a service solution! Using sophisticated analytics and AI, MindSphere powers IoT solutions from the edge to the cloud with data from connected products, plants and systems to optimize operations, build better quality products and deploy new business models. Built on the Mendix application platform, MindSphere empowers customers, partners and the Siemens organization to quickly build and integrate personalized IoT applications.
General Summary of the Job:
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to work with our Enterprise customers within EMEA region to drive business value through the use of our cloud platforms! You will play a crucial role in engaging with customers to provide our standard methodologies to quickly realize the value of our solutions. In your role you will be part of a globally distributed team with a local responsibility.Essential Functions:
- Optimize the customer journey, find opportunities for continuous improvement and drive true value for our customers
- Deeply understand our industry customers’ objectives. Become a trusted advisor as well as a challenger to our customers to stay focused on delivering business value.
- Resolve how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (return on investment) delivered
- Build feedback loops and help foster a culture of Customer Success
- Drive alignment with Sales and Renewals teams and lead cross functionally to ensure customer success
- Guide a multidisciplinary team to gain maximum results and successes by becoming the central contact person for Cloud post-sales activities
Exceed your metrics
- Renewal and renewal expand measured by gross revenue as well as product adoption measured by product usage
- Valuable customer success stories and customer references
- Customer Satisfaction measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Proven customer leadership skills with large, Enterprise accounts in B2B business (e.g. machine builders, discrete manufacturing, process industry, automotive…)
- An excellent understanding of Cloud and IIOT technology, digital business models and data analytics for Industry customers. Knowledge on automation technology desirable. Ability to explain how technology drives business value.
- Ability to analyze sophisticated situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
- Ability to enlighten your team-mates and constantly improve our global Success Management concept
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for driving business value to customers through software development and new technology. Drive the customer’s change management.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to present and communicate to different partners both in English and German fluently
- Exceptional executive-level communication
- 12+ years of Customer Success Management, consulting or sales experience working with enterprise customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Dipl.-Ing. in engineering, IT or equivalent experience required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to travel for customer meetings within D-A-CH and broader area of Europe (20-40%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time