At Siemens, we are looking for a Project Management Officer to support the launch and execution of Cybersecurity projects. This professional will be integrated into an international team reporting directly to our Headquarters in Germany. Your mission would be to plan and monitor the project development, ensuring quality in all phases. The position is based in Tres Cantos (Madrid).
The responsibilities will be of support in all phases of the project:
- Support in the design of the development of the project according to the defined objectives, the necessary resources, the potential risks, the fixed deadlines and the assigned budget.
- Monitoring and follow-up of the actions that are executed
- Periodic reports on the progress of the project
- Management of the necessary tools and resources for the project
- Risk analysis: identification and proactive resolution of risks
- Ensure goals are achieved and make recommendations when detecting eventual deviations
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related in the IT field.
- Experience between 1 and 3 years in follow-up of IT projects.
- Experience working in Scrum or Agile methodologies.
- Strong communicator: Proficient in English
- Office package management
- Willingness to learn
- Comfort working as a team in international environments
- Availability to travel occasionally
- Valuable: knowledge or experience in cybersecurity environments.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time