For our Healthcare in Shanghai, we are looking for a procurement specialist in earliest opportunity,
What are the responsibilities?
1. Method & Processes
Coordinate procurement policy and process follow-up and implementation for in procurement team as well as company
Support procurement tool key user for basic tool maintenance and training.
3. Knowledge management
Gather and prepare internal and external information and provide it to the community to stay and keep others informed
Communicate to internal customers and external suppliers with basic procurement information
5. Team management
Participate in workgroups and projects to ensure an information flow
6. Receiving, Copying, filling, and maintaining the quality system document and technical document, incl, maintaining
7. Support the preparation of document, incl. office document, customer document, etc.
8. Take minutes of meeting, take and transcribe short-hand dictation, provide verbal translation
9. Reliable execution of the reporting/controlling function to provide a regular (management) information system and to establish data transparency within defined area of responsibility.
10. Adherence to and deployment of superordinated requirements (guidelines, KPIs) and controlling tools to secure a consequent process compliance.
11. Preparation and execution of comprehensive (ad-hoc) analyses, concepts, presentations to support management decisions.
12. Increase of transparency about Procurement activities and occurences within assigned area of responsibility to assist and support business challenges and processes on functional level.
Compilation of analyses and derivation of proposals for improvement of material field strategies.
13. Optimization and efficiency enhancement of the controlling process under selection and implementation of appropriate controlling tools (following superordinated requirements) for the assigned area of responsibility. Participation in workshops and projects to collect information and to further develop the controlling function.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Good verbal and written English skills
2. Good at office software, such as Word , Excel, Power Point
3. Good communication skill and strong learning agility
4. Responsible, careful, passionate, nice, flexible