Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation) would like to join a Main Line System Integrator Engineer in the Engineering department.
Drive the System Specific Integration activities as to ensure that technical solutions to be applied within the projects are fit for purpose functionally and operationally. Starting with a gap analysis of the project portfolio and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Integration is a key role within system engineering as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify of the gaps on regard to the projects needs vs project intended portfolio, including the preparation of reports that will lead to updates in the URS (User Requirement Specification) for R&D/Solution provider.
- Ensure compliance with the overall Integration strategy during the complete project lifecycle.
- Prepare the System Integration and Test & Commissioning Plans.
- Elaborate the System Tests Specifications, execution and support of integration tests in the laboratory and execution support on-site.
- Collaborate with HQ segments for integration activities.
- Provide support to System Management teams in the preparation of Requirements specifications of the different systems used in Mobility.
- Co-Lead with the System Manager the preparation of the Migration Strategy (when required) to ensure the best solution is delivered.
- Execute the safety activities related to tests according to the Safety & Assurance.
- University or bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Telecommunications, Automation, Computer Science, or similar.
- Experience in Requirements Management, tests specification, traceability, tests execution and incidence management.
- Desirable experience in Siemens Products and System Development.
- Experience in System Integration & System Test Bench.
- Knowledge about CENELEC regulations about product lifecycle.
- Experience in international projects and experience in dealing with HQ.
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on process improvement and solutions for automatization.
- Required +3 years of experience in system testing
- High knowledge of railway systems (ERTMS L2/L1 on-board and trackside, Interlocking, Control Centers, etc.).
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without jeopardize project KPIs.
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Fluent in English.
- Readiness for travel.
- Self-confidence and proactivity.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.