- Consulting on and conception of PKI solution modules for Siemens products and solutions in the area of industry automation and critical infrastructures, e.g. rail automation.
- Coaching stakeholders throughout the business with focus on Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), e.g. project managers and developers. Consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- Research and development in the area of cyber security, e.g. PKI, certificate management, digital signatures, post-quantum security, secure architectures, cloud computing security, IoT
- Design of reusable security building blocks
- Identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery
- MSc degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security, information security, etc. (or equivalent experience)
- Enjoying developing PKI solutions/architectures for industrial use cases
- Good knowledge of PKI and overview of cyber security in general
- Knowledge in Public Key Infrastructure, e.g.:
- Relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols.
- Experience with commercial and/or open source PKI products
- Experience in Post-Quantum Algorithms a plus
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work
- Strong communication skills in English; German a plus
- Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Willingness to travel, about 10 - 20%
- Intercultural experience a plus
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time