Who are we ?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Deputy DCC Manager to join our team in Riyadh.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Distribution of project records (letters, design documents, etc.) via ACONEX to project stakeholders as directed by the line manager.
- Coordination with lots and project management team for preparation of responses and queries;
- Coordination with Consortium and Client’s DCC;
- Attend DCC’s meetings as and when needed;
- Coordination with different parties for setting up procedures/set up (ICE for shop drawing review, As built drawings, gate review etc.)
- Guide and train new documents controllers;
- Execution and improvement of document control process, followed and amended in line with company and consortium guidelines and procedures;
- Support the teams, reporting engineers and planner to retrieve the records and necessary documentations;
- Supports in management and preparation of handover packages;
- Issue internal communications and MEMOs;
- Support the PMO in reporting evidence of progress;
- Support in demonstration of closure of contract deliverables;
- Report risks and opportunities to the team.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Minimum 4-year degree; Academic degree in Business Administration or Equivalent from reputable college or university
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- English proficiency / Arabic is a plus
- Aconex or equivalent Document control experience
- Minimum 5 years of project experience
- Contracts and commercial awareness (warranties, etc.) is a plus.
- Previous experience managing a Document Control effort for a large-scale, billion dollar construction project required. Experience on a large-scale, billion dollar public-sector construction project highly desirable.
- Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
- Prior demonstrated experience managing a group of five or more Document Controller
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment.
- Must be able to interface with a variety of people with different technical levels and educational backgrounds; must be detail-oriented and highly organized; and must be able to produce accurate and timely results while maintaining a customer-service attitude.
- Must be able to occasionally wrap, lift and move boxes/packages.
- Team-oriented, proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need skilled and dedicated professionals to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Mobility world of Siemens Saudi Arabia here: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/sa/en.html
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time