Who are we ?
We at Siemens Mobility are committed to helping our customers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately for mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge transportation technologies and services – we don’t stop there. We are also deeply invested in our worldwide employees with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry.
Today, Siemens Mobility in Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Document Controller to join our team in Riyadh.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Distribution of project records (letters, design documents, etc.) via ACONEX to project stakeholders as directed by the line manager.
- Coordination with lots and project management team for preparation of responses and queries;
- Coordination with Consortium and Client’s DCC;
- Attend DCC’s meetings as and when needed;
- Guide and train new documents controllers;
- Support the teams, reporting engineers and planner to retrieve the records and necessary documentations;
- Supports in management and preparation of handover packages;
- Prepare Gate Report & certificate for design documents;
- Submit and distribute incoming & outgoing Minutes of Meetings;
- Support in office management tasks such as BACS ID’s for subcontractors and SIEMENS employees;
- Compile, upload and submit Daily site Report;
- Download, print, prepare hard copies to submit to consultants;
- Support the DCC and PMO team as and when needed in various administrative tasks.
What do I need to qualify for this job ?
- Minimum 4-year degree; Academic degree in Business Administration or Equivalent from reputable college or university
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- English proficiency / Arabic is a plus
- Aconex or equivalent Document control experience
- Minimum 2 years of project experience
- Contracts and commercial awareness (warranties, etc.) is a plus
- Previous experience is highly desirable
- Must be a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities
- Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in job accomplishment
- Must be able to occasionally wrap, lift and move boxes/packages
- Team-oriented, proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills
What else do you need to know ?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need skilled and dedicated professionals to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Mobility world of Siemens Saudi Arabia here: https://www.mobility.siemens.com/sa/en.html
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time