Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We want to join to aour team located in Spain the Engineering Head (m/f/d) for Rolling Stock
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You are heading the Mobility Rolling Stock Engineering in Spain and take on the disciplinary leadership.
• With a focus on mechanical design and power transmission, you ramp-up the team to up to 60 engineers.
• By executing a recruiting initiative and by training the team to a productive level, you drive the development of the local organization.
• You define structures, processes, roles and responsibilities within your engineering group.
• Within the offer and won customer projects, you take over the responsibility for quality, schedule and budget for your department and the defined work packages.
• You work closely with the German headquarter, suppliers, contractors and local universities.
• You focus on building up a local network and thereby support sales in the acquisition of new customer orders.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• You have a degree in engineering (for example mechanical engineering, electrical engineering).
• Your profile is characterized by many years of professional experience in the engineering of complex mechatronic systems, in rail vehicle technology.
• As a seasoned leader, you have gained many years of experience in international projects.
• You communicate fluently in Spanish and English – German skills are an advantage.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.