During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens EDA is a leader in electronic design automation. We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. We pioneer digitalisation of electronic design and bring elite digitalisation to the vision for our customers.
The role of the Engineering Manager requires a combination of development experience, direct customer interface experience, and leadership competencies that include organisational change, coaching, leadership and team development. We seek a person who can integrate these skill sets to address demands of this functional group in support of the development and project delivery processes. You will show an understanding of the motivational, developmental and cultural needs of a highly technical and diverse work force. You will be required to implement solutions which support the overall business objectives.
To empower Siemens employees to perform their best, our #newnormal working model will offer 2-3 days mobile working.
- Promote engineering and product vision to your team and colleagues.
- Own delivery and quality for large scale software projects that span multiple products.
- Lead an organization of managers, architects and staff engineers.
- Provide quarterly performance feedback and take care of systematic issues as they arise.
- Be an exemplar of change across the organization.
- Handle your time effectively
- Extensive experience leading development teams as a professional scrum master, team leader or manager
- Proven experience leading managers or team leaders
- Strong critical thinking, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with different software development techniques (agile, lean etc.)
- Strong understanding of modern software development practices - TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pair programming
- Experience with enterprise product development (C++ or JAVA)
- Courage, honesty, commitment, respect and openness will be needed in this role
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens. Make real what matters.
We are Siemens
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time