Now it is our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cybersecurity Architect.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for providing guidance and consultancy services to the Siemens Healthineers Business and its IT department on projects where cybersecurity is relevant.
- These guidance and consultancy services include definition of security requirements, evaluation of gaps and derived risks, definition of an action plan, and its implementation and follow up.
- You coordinate Blue Team activities, constantly improving the cybersecurity defenses of the company and supporting Blue Team – Red Team exercises.
- You are responsible of proposing secure architectures that meets business and functional requirements on a secure manner.
- You are responsible of evaluating and creating benchmarks of different technologies, tools and solutions, in order to offer to all the stakeholders the best proposal possible.
- You act as a trusted partner between the Cybersecurity department and our internal customers (including IT and Business), demonstrating communication and representation skills for any escalation.
- You engage as an expert for security-related topics in emerging and established technologies (e.g. Cloud, Mobile, etc.).
- You coordinate projects and teams and drive the coordination of specific activities between Siemens Healthineers IT, the Business Areas, Siemens AG and external partners.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have completed studies in Computer Science or similar.
- You have 10+ years of experience on Cybersecurity, including at least 7 years as Cybersecurity engineer or architect.
- Experience as external or internal consultant or auditor is valued.
- You have knowledge and experience on securing digital workplaces based on Windows.
- You have proven experience in securing M365 environments.
- You have experience on Blue Teaming activities.
- You have proven experience on project management.
- You are in possession of professional certifications on Cybersecurity, such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC or ISO27001. Any others regarding the areas mentioned above are of advantage.
Your profile and skills
- You enjoy working in international teams and over borders. You speak advanced English. German and other languages are of advantage.
- You are willing to travel up to 40%.
- You are passionate about Cybersecurity and enjoy engaging with technical experts to solve complicated problems.
- You have high communication skills and can translate technical complexity into business language, working across hierarchies.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time