Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Director, CPQ IT Service Delivery
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Director, CPQ IT Service Delivery, you will be responsible for:
- Working with Business and other IT groups to help define / maintain the platform strategy and vision
- Communicate product roadmaps internally and externally, where appropriate
- Work with sales team to support proposal creation
- Discuss and analyze customer requirements, attending customer meetings and owning the management of requirements back into the roadmap Product Roadmap & Requirements Capturing
- Plan and prioritize strategic product capabilities
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Scope features and requirements into appropriate product releases, while cognizant of customer and company demands / timeframes
- Maintain the longer-term high-level roadmap (12-36 months)
- Implement, manage Risk, Issues, Change Logs, escalating any deviation to scope, time or budget as appropriate Release Management
- Along with Program Management (PMO), actively manage the lifecycle of the product to ensure the roadmap and releases are being delivered on time, to budget and to an agreed quality standard
- Communicate product roadmap and release schedules
- Participate in and drive design sessions
- Facilitate effective knowledge transfer, training, and adoption of product capabilities
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years’ experience as a business systems analyst on a CRM platform
- Detailed knowledge in Configure Price Quote (CPQ) and Order Management, Catalog Management, Pricing, Promotions as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, or Solutions Architect.
- Specific experience with Tacton CPQ, Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC), Siemens Healthineers business and IT processes, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience using different software delivery models including Agile, Scrum etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% (not required in the current environment)
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Proven collaborator, leader, and diplomat
- Fair, objective and data-driven in decision making
- Partner closely with all major business functions across the quote to cash life cycle, including sales, deal desk, sales operations, sales finance, order management, pricing, product management, product marketing, finance.
- Knowledge of sales processes and tools
- Ability to work collaboratively with Program Leadership, Product Managers, vendor Product Engineers, QA/QE, UX, End User Representatives and Change Management and other Scrum team members
- Open to remote work for qualified candidates
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.