We are looking for a mid-level to senior-level software developer who has hands-on experience in software development with various technologies to join our new team that develops control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing .
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create high quality product that help to save lives around the globe.
What are we expecting?
- Solid experience in software engineering using C# (C/C++ will be a plus)
- Experience with .NET Core on Linux would be a big plus
- Practical usage OOD, OOP and design patterns
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, CI/CD, code review, etc.
Experience in any of the following fields is welcome:
- cross-platform development
- embedded systems
- *NIX operating systems
- Ethernet and Bluetooth communication
- query language / databases (SQLite)
Personality requirements and skills:
- Proactive and self-directed work style
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What can we offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time