We make real what matters. This is your role:
As the Cybersecurity Defense Center Service Manager, you lead your service effectively according to business needs and coordinate the service with providers and business representatives.
What will be your challenge?
- Secure the continuous and seamless monitoring of security events and incidents in all IT and OT environments.
- Ensure the quick and effective identification and defeat of cyber-attacks, with your deep expertise of SOC services and team leadership, by maintaining and innovating monitoring, detection and response service capabilities, while enforcing it seamlessly along the complete value chains, from early service development to support delivery teams implementation;
- Accelerate threat detection in Siemens by strengthening the interaction between Cybersecurity Defense Center (CDC) Services and the relevant units.
- You develop your topics pro-actively and enhance services in your responsibility according to business and cybersecurity needs.
- You bridge the gap between technical specialists and management level by a transparent risk management approach.
- You provide technical insight to the Chief Cyber Security Officer, as well as act as an advisor and leader for your services across Siemens.
- You support your business-customer to ensure efficiency and operational excellence, along with effective P&L management.
- Perform actively stakeholder management.
- Contribute to an active cybersecurity community via internal social networks, boards and other new ways of working together with your team
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- Higher technical education (university level), preferably in computational sciences or business information technology - ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- >15 years dedicated Cybersecurity
- > 10 years dedicated to cybersecurity operations, monitoring and delivery.
- >10 years of experience in building and operating global IT delivery organizations and knowledgeable on primary technologies in detection and response (i.e. SIEM, UEBA, EDR, XDR, and SOAR), as well as expertise across hybrid and cloud environments.
- Experience in SOC commercialization, security contractual agreements, and P&L management is preferred
- Solid experience with disciplinary and functional leadership in an international, multicultural matrix organization
- Experience with relevant standards and frameworks (e.g. ISO 270001, NIST, IEC 62443)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH)
- Having a collaborative mindset and working seamlessly across seniority and organization.
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Strong presentation and public speaking skill being fluent in English
May have knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Solution oriented thinking and working is mandatory.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and multifaceted environment.
- Understanding customers' cybersecurity business, processes and challenges.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time