Global Director, Clinical Decision Support (Product Manager 5)
As the Global Director of Clinical Decision Support (CDS), this role will report directly into the Head of Product and Portfolio Management of Digital Applications within the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area. The individual will be responsible for the product management and global product marketing of CDS solutions used by in-vitro diagnostic labs to improve laboratory workflow and positively impact patient care. The position requires close collaboration with global and regional stakeholders and strong leadership and drive to champion the successful development, commercialization, and adoption of CDS solutions.
Key competencies: Extensive Healthcare Information Technology Experience, Clinical Workflow Expertise, Product Development and Commercialization, Strong Presentation and Communication Skills, Customer Orientation, Cultural Intelligence
- Defining strategies and leading initiatives to develop, commercialize and improve new and existing CDS solutions
- Leading market research and collaborating with clinical stakeholders to define use cases and detailed requirements
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams as CDS lead for product management initiatives for solution creation
- Facilitating studies and pilots to gain experience, achieve results and create publications to showcase clinical impact
- Leading global commercialization teams and driving go-to-market activities to launch new products and SW releases
- Creating and driving successful realization of marketing plans and global launch plans
- Collaborating with regional teams to create reference sites, proof points and relationships with key opinion leaders
- Leading collaborations with external organizations including technical partners, healthcare institutions and payers
- Partnering with members of the global Business Area teams including Product Portfolio Management, Research and Development, Regulatory Affairs, Global Marketing and Marketing Communications, Business Management, Healthcare Consulting Services, Global Service
- Planning and supporting VIP engagements, tradeshows, and industry events with delivery of highly effective presentations and product demonstrations
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Previous success creating and commercializing solutions for Clinical Decision Support
- Strong expertise with both, in-bound product management and out-bound marketing activities
- Deep understanding of clinical IT workflows
- Healthcare IT integration and EHR experience
- Ability to lead discussions with laboratory management, clinicians, physicians, payors and hospital IT staff
- Previous experience organizing and facilitating studies, pilots and evaluations of new CDS solutions
- Degree in Medical Informatics, Medical Technology, Health Science or Engineering
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Very customer focused and ability to engage with and establish relationships with customers
· Approximately 25% travel required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.