- Provide operational support for technical content strategy and creation, engaging cross-functional participants and managing the content calendar, workflow and deadlines
- Assist in the creation of demo assets to support campaigns, events and customer experience centers
- Perform research, reporting and analysis in support of campaign content and events
- Provide support to internal customers as they leverage technical content for campaigns
- Preference will be given to applicants from the Global Strategy & Marketing organization
- Demonstrable proven role experience with at least one of Siemens Product Lifecycle Management tools including: NX, Teamcenter, Simatic IT
- Good understanding of the broad Siemens SW Portfolio
- Experience with AWS or cloud environments
- Exceptional organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team members
- Proficient in using video capture and editing tools, like Camtasia
- Comfortable using business applications in support of role, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams, survey tools, form driven business applications in general
- Self-directed and motivated team player
- Exposure to the sales cycle (PreSales, Sales, Services etc.) Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Normal Office environment – may work remotely
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.