Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Regulatory Affairs Officer (1-year Contract) to support the Regulatory Affairs activities in Thailand.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support product filing submission per assignment.
- You will pursue submission to TFDA, follow up for approval and collect approval certificate as per assignment.
- You will support other Regulatory Affairs administrative jobs, such as document archiving, preparing regulatory mandatory reports etc.
- You will provide support on Regulatory Affairs administrative activities as required.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in any science discipline, such as Biomedical, Pharmaceutical Studies or Medical Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 1-2 years of working experience in the field of regulatory affairs or equivalent, preferably in the Medical Devices/Pharmaceutical.
Your personality and skills:
- You are meticulous and detail orientated.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are proficient in MS Office.
- You are proficient in English and Thai (both written and spoken).
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time