We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- The candidate will be responsible of the duties to develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and data mining analysis to create new, scalable solutions that address business challenges across the organization, as well as provide actionable insights with a clear impact on the organizations bottom line whilst leading the team of developers.
- Innovate new modelling and machine learning approaches using Data science and Analytics
- Define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities for predictive analysis
- Ability to work with various forms of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources.
- Take responsibility for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Hands on experience of Advanced data analytics techniques like Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Clustering etc
- Programming background and expertise in building models using at least one of the following languages: SAS, Python, R
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout). Bonus points for implementation of Big Data and/or Streaming data analytics or visualization
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time