Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Analog Circuit Simulation Performance & Analysis QA Engineer to join our team in Cairo, Egypt.
The Analog Circuit Simulation Performance & Analysis QA team is responsible for making sure that our analog circuit simulators - AFS and Eldo - are making critical advancements in terms of performance, accuracy and analyses, in the face of fierce competition.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Aim to reach a high quality level for Siemens EDA Analog Circuit simulators (Eldo Platform™ and Analog FastSPICE (AFS) Platform™).
- Participate in the investigations & Testing of the New Analog FastSPICE eXTreme technology
- Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of the simulator features/analysis in coordination with development and marketing teams.
- Design innovative scenarios targeting to hit different simulator areas and use model of different customers.
- Test and monitor simulator performance reporting any significant performance degradation.
- Create various test cases to evaluate new features using analog design languages (Spice, Verilog-A).
- Analyze defects reported by customers then Design and automate the circuit accuracy checks for the customer designs.
- Run the adequate tests, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, report them to development teams and possibly suggest the way to solve them.
- Consider different quality attributes (FURPS) while validating the various products with special emphasis on Performance attributes.
- Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements.
- Use products as a designer and report issues and suggestions to enhance them to meet customer needs.
- Work closely with the developers and the Product Engineers in investigating & qualifying cutting edge new technologies.
- Analyze & Investigate Customer Designs using advanced process nodes.
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.We're looking for a candidate with:
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with minimum very good grade.
- Experienced in analog circuit design and usage of commercial Analog simulators.
- Knowledge of a broad range of analog circuit simulation analysis types is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of CAD concepts for analog circuit simulators.
- Experience in writing Verilog-A descriptions is a plus.
- Shell Scripting, UNIX knowledge, Programming and development experience is a Plus.
- Phenomenal teammate who can work optimally with a worldwide, multi-site development environment.
- Excellent command of English and presentation skills.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time