Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens EDA is seeking highly motivated, responsible and self-starting Analog/Mixed Signal QA Engineer to join our forward thinking IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) team to work in Cairo, Egypt. This is role with a truly global scope, and the opportunity to drive continuous improvement of one our most important services.What you'll be doing
In this role, you will:
- Aim to reach a high quality level for the different Mentor Mixed-Signal products (Questa ADMSTM, AFS AMSTM, Symphony).
- Participate in the test plan and quality plan definition of each release in coordination with development and marketing teams.
- Create various test cases to evaluate new features using different design languages (System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, VHDL-AMS, Verilog-A, Spice, etc.).
- Automate new test cases and customer test cases to add in regression suites.
- Run suites and analyze regressions.
- Run the adequate tests, analyze the test reports, make the diagnosis of problems, report them to development teams.
- Consider different quality attributes (FURPS) while validating the various products with special emphasis on performance attributes.
- Measure the test coverage and suggest improvements.
- Use products as a designer and report issues and suggestions to enhance them.
- Work closely with the development team to optimize the development and validation cycle time in an Agile process.
To apply, you will need to bring phenomenal skills and know-how to the role.We're looking for a candidate with:
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Very Good with Honors.
- Good knowledge of digital/mixed signal design and usage of commercial Digital/Spice/Co-Sim simulators is preferable.
- Good knowledge and practice of VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog (VHDL-AMS/Verilog-AMS is a plus).
- Good knowledge of analog circuit design and Verilog-A is a plus.
- Good understanding of digital/mixed-signal verification methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge or interest in QA methodology and in development tools (version management, defect management, test coverage) is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Shell/Perl/Python is a plus.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-Motivated, attentive to details and able to work independently.
If you like challenges and want to join us, apply now!
Siemens EDA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Siemens EDA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Siemens will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Siemens encourages applicants of all ages.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time